- Abide by the Alpine Responsibility Code.
- Be cordial and respectful to all fellow skiers/riders and employees.
- Respect all area closures and slow zones.
- Refrain from profane or abusive language in all public areas.
- Smoking in non-designated areas will not be tolerated.
- Alcohol consumption restricted to licensed areas at the Resort.
- Zero tolerance of narcotics use.
- Be accountable for your own actions.
Abiding by the Hudson Bay Mountain Resort Code of Conduct ensures everybody on the mountain enjoys their day.