2019/20 Season Pass Prices
* Age Category is determined by the age the person will be after December 1st, 2019
**To qualify for a family pass you must purchase a minimum of one Adult and one full price Youth/Child’s pass with a maximum of 2 adults. Grade 5 and Tot (5 &under) passes do not count
2019/2020 Pass Holders Receive:
- 15% Off Rentals
- One Free Group Lesson (Must be used by Dec 18, 2019) and 15% Off All Lessons all Season Long (Group & Private)
- 15% Off Regular Priced Retail Items
- 15% Off Repairs and Tunes
- 4 x 25% off “Bring a Friend” Lift Tickets (regular priced tickets only, limit 4 per Pass Holder, excludes Tot passes)
3 Easy Ways to Purchase your Pass:
1) In person at our Downtown Office at 1181 Main Street, Smithers
2) By phone at (250) 847-2058 / (866) 665-4299
3) Download and email the completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not receive a confirmation email, please call us to ensure we have received your application.
2019/2020 Insurance is available for purchase, which covers you if you are injured or sick and unable to ski/board, or if your current employer needs you to transfer for work. Application and additional details » Download
Grade 5 Requirements
Proof of Grade 5 enrollment during the 2019/2020 season must be presented (report card, birth certificate, or letter from school).
Smithers Ski & Snowboard Club Requirements
Must be registered in the club. Registration will be verified by Hudson Bay Mountain.
Must present documentation stating that the following criteria is met: must be a Full Time Post-Secondary student 19 years or older and attending a recognized, accredited college, university, local trade or business school within Canada or the United States.
Co-op students and Apprentices are eligible as long as they are in school for at least 8 weeks during the fall & winter semesters.
Full time is defined as taking 3 or more courses for both the fall & winter semesters, and attending a brick & mortar or virtual campus.
For more information on Canadian accredited colleges or universities please call our Downtown Office at (250) 847-2058.
To pick up your pass, you must present all of the following documentation:
-Co-op or Apprenticeship documentation if applicable
-A copy of your current course curriculum/registration showing dates and times for classes with your name and student ID printed on it
-Statement showing payment/partial payment of your course fees and your student number. This does not include your minimal registration fee and must show a significant payment toward your registered fee tuition
-Valid government picture ID such as; driver’s license, passport or BC ID
Please call our Downtown Office for info on 2019/20 reciprocal deals
Visit our partner resorts and use your HBM Season Pass to receive extra special savings on your full day lift ticket! Remember to present your 2019/2020 Season Pass to receive the discount. This list is ongoing!
- Rates are subject to change without notice
- All applications are subject to approval of Hudson Bay Mountain Resort.
- Season Passes remain the property of Hudson Bay Mountain Resort and may be revoked for misuse or violation of the Alpine Responsibility Code.
- Season Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- All persons must sign a ‘Release of Liability Agreement’ prior to obtaining their pass. Parents or guardians must sign on behalf of dependents 18 years old and under.
- Proof of birth date and photo ID must be presented when collecting your season pass.
- All ages are determined as of December 1 of each year.
- The holder of a valid Season Pass is eligible to ski or snowboard during operating hours on all lifts in operation for the term of the current season.
- The pass must be carried at all times when using Hudson Bay Mountain Resort facilities, and must be visible to Hudson Bay Mountain Resort staff and presented upon request.
- A fee of Thirty Dollars ($30) will be assessed for replacement of a Season Pass if lost.
- Should a pass be used by a person other than the authorized pass holder; both the owner and user will be expelled from the Hudson Bay Mountain ski area and the pass will be revoked without refund.
- It is the purchaser’s responsibility to check and understand Hudson Bay Mountain Resort’s operation schedule prior to purchasing a pass
- There will be no refunds in case of cancellation of operations on account of weather conditions or mechanical failure of equipment.
- Each pass holder agrees he/she will not teach skiing or snowboarding for remuneration on lands controlled by Hudson Bay Mountain Resort.