There are currently no Public Health Orders in place.
- Face coverings are now optional in all indoor spaces, in the base area and in any line-up.
- We will not be implementing any reservation system or limiting day ticket sales at this time.
- We are asking everyone to still respect social distancing guidelines, inside and out.
- Guests will be loaded on the lifts in their bubbles. Single riders will be allowed on all lifts.
- Please respect other’s personal space by continuing to follow social distancing guidelines for the lift lines.
- We have created safety plans, policies and procedures for each department.
- We are highly encouraging a “cashless” experience. Credit/debit and gift cards are preferred.
- We are highly encouraging our guests to pre-book and pre-pay for any lessons or rentals, to reduce the amount of time spent inside
- Rentals will be cleaned and sanitized after each use.
- In order to encourage the use of private lessons, the price will be reduced
- We will still be offering our group lessons, however capacity will be reduced.
- Employees will receive proper training on the new protocols and procedures as well as general hygiene practices
- High touch surfaces and restrooms will be frequently cleaned and disinfected
- Hand sanitizing stations will be provided throughout the resort
- Please read and follow the direction of all signage
Q: Will you be open for the entire 2022/23 season?
A: We fully intend to remain open for the entire season and will/are making every effort to do so. Our Closing Day is scheduled for April 9th, 2023
Q: Will I be required to wear a face covering?
A: As of March 11th, 2022, face coverings are optional in all indoor facilities, in any line-ups, the base area and while in Snow School lessons
Q: Do I need to pre-book or reserve my ski days?
A: We are not implementing any reservation system at this time
Q: What will lodge capacity be?
A: There is currently no capacity limit for the Lodge.
Q: Where is proof of vaccination required?
A: Currently, there are no Public Health Orders in place regarding proof of vaccination.
Q: Can I load the lift as a single?
A: Yes. Guests will be loaded in their “bubbles” or as a single rider if they arrived that way.
Q: Will rental equipment be cleaned after each use?
A: Yes. Rental equipment will be thoroughly sanitized after each use, and the whole building will be sanitized and cleaned throughout the day.
Q: Can I still rent equipment on the day of?
A: We are highly encouraging our guests to pre-book their gear. We have a fill-able form on our website (just fill it in, pay and email it) to make this process easier.
Q: Will you still be offering Snow School lessons?
A: Yes, we will still offer lessons. However we are encouraging guests to book private or “bubble” lessons and we highly suggest that you pre-book the lesson.
Q: How will you make sure that your staff know all the new policies and protocols?
A: Staff will be trained extensively on all the new policies and protocols, and regular site visits will ensure that everyone (guests as well as staff) are abiding by the rules.
Q: Will lift lines look different?
A: Yes, we will be encouraging physical distancing by reworking how our lift mazes are set. Please respect all signage.
Q: How will I know what changes are being implemented?
A: We have information on our website, as well as safety signage around the entire mountain or ask any helpful Team Member
Q: Can I still pay with cash?
A: HBMR will still be accepting cash, however we are encouraging a “cashless experience” – anyone who can pay with a card or gift card is encouraged to do so.
Q: Will parking be restricted?
A: We will not be restricting any parking; however we are asking guests to continue to obey any signage
Q: Are you offering any COVID-19 pass assurance?
A: If a closure happens during the season, we will offer a discount on the next season. Amount of discount will depend on when the closure happens and for how long.
Q: Will you still be having events?
A: Please check our website, call our Downtown Office or see Guest Services for specifics.